Inner peace is a state of bing in harmony with oneself. Some signs and symptoms of inner peace are:
- The tendency to think and act spontaneously, not based on fears based on previous experience.
- The infallible ability of a person to enjoy every moment.
- Loss of interest in judging and condemning other people.
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of a person’s ability to harass.
- Often moments of absorbing insights.
- Feel contented with being connected to other people and nature.
- Frequent attacks of a smile.
- Increased ability of love, offered by others, and uncontrollable urge to expand it.